Have Epiphone ukes sold out in UK??

Ted4

Reaction score
Is it me? Am I pressing the wrong buttons on my computer? UAS has kicked in and I simply MUST get an Epiphone Les Paul shaped electric Uke. But I can't seem to find one in England. Have they been sold out??

Most places had a big rush for Christmas, so you'll probably have to wait a little while for them to restock. Try giving EagleMusic or SoutherUkuleleStore a call to place your interest/an order. :)

If you can't find one, let me know - I'm getting ready to sell one of mine. (The one that Tudorp did not do a setup on.)

I've played it a total of about 5 minutes - it needs some work on the nut and possibly saddle (and possibly a neck reset), but it is exactly as I purchased it, minus the plastic bag.

I don't know what the shipping to the UK would be - or Her Majesty's taxation situation - so financially, you may be better off waiting for something to become available. If not, let me know.

-Kurt​

Aha!! Christamas!!! Hadn't thought of that, very good point. Thanks for the offer Ksiegel, but I reckon shipping costs and Her Majesty's Customs and Excise will make the cost somewhat prohibitive. Might be cheaper if I flew over and collected it myself!
Cheers.

PS Xmas does seem to have buggered supply up. My wife has ordered me NOT to buy another purple Makala Dolphin to replace the one snaffled by my youngest daughter, because my brother-in-law ordered one for me as an Xmas present which STILL hasn't arrived!

I was in the Duke Of Uke in London today and they had one in. Very Nice!!! I've got a bad case of UAS and my wife has banned me going into uke shops now but I still sneek in on my lunch... LOL :p

Top Bottom