Whats the Average Amount of Ukes?

VK18

Reaction score
I just saw whats the average age here at UU and i was wondering how many ukes everyone here a UU owns and how much of an epidemic UAS is. I currently have 5.

I have eleven.....waiting on the UU uke so I can say I own a dozen ukuleles.

That's going to be tough to track. One's age only increases by one a year. But the number of ukes? Possibly way more than that. :D

Me? I'm still in early stage UAS and only have two ukes so far.

Talk to me in a year...

JJ

5 at the moment. When I get a plastic one to play in the bath, then I won't want any more. Sopranos, that is.

5 at the moment. When I get a plastic one to play in the bath, then I won't want any more. Sopranos, that is.
I drive with one, I walk with one, I go to the beach with one.....but I never thought about the bathroom.....wow, and think how great the acoustics would be?

(hmmmm, water proof ukes, you might have a good marketable idea there....)

Sorry, Mike, that's only 1,999 left for you now. I just got (another) one from you...

That means I have 8. Today.

I have 2... i'm itching for a third-- I have a kala kiwi (soprano) and a tenor fluke.

I'm hoping for a more traditional concert sized uke, with a pickup, maybe sometime after I get hitched in October

I have 2... i'm itching for a third-- I have a kala kiwi (soprano) and a tenor fluke.

I'm hoping for a more traditional concert sized uke, with a pickup, maybe sometime after I get hitched in October

Congrats! When's the big day? PM me your address. I'll send you a wedding present. hint hint.

I currently have 2, both made in the 50th state - one's an 8 string and the other is a 6 string (GString), . Maybe, next year I'll get another one . . .

Well, I had 3 until I sold one this afternoon to the young man (VK18) who started this thread. Now only 2 left until I order another (very soon).

Will be interesting to see who has the most ukes.

Well, I had 3 until I sold one this afternoon to the young man (VK18) who started this thread. Now only 2 left until I order another (very soon).

Will be interesting to see who has the most ukes.

heh, I think MGM has us all beat :)

Dont count me as i am a anomally to the norm. I have at any one time approximately 2000 ukuleles.

Kanikapila at MGMs!

I have four (oooh man what a wonderful way to spend the entire balance of my summer paychecks.) My dad has three. My mom and brother don't play yet... Looks like I'm winning. :nana:

Top Bottom