Pono Cedartop Tenor with Mohagany Back and Sides Acoustic/ Electric (PTCE)

Mouthy1

Reaction score
Sold!
Pono Gloss Cedartop with Mohagany back and sides(Model PTCE). Super sweet sounding with electric plugin(I never played it plugged in and don't know anything about plugging them in so I have no opinion on it). I think it is Ebony on the fretboard and Rosewood on the headstock. It is in EXCELLENT condition. Has a very small mark on the bottom by the plug in, in the gloss but has been that way since I got it about 2.5 years ago. I put Southcoast strings and it made it come alive. They are the Light version so it is fairly quiet which is the way I wanted it but some mediums or heavy strings would bring the volume up a lot since it is a pretty loud uke. Action is nice and low with no buzzes. Very light build and like I said, it is in excellent shape and sounds fantastic!

I am selling this to fund a guitar purchase so I would like to move this fairly quick. I love to trade but not this time. My iphone camera doesn't do this one justice. It is gorgeous to look at. I may have a soft shell case to throw in but I will have to look for it. $475 shipped CONUS

Pono side view.jpgPono Tail.jpgPono back.jpgPono Headstock.jpgPono body.jpg

Last edited:
I can try but I havent done it before. It sounds complex kind of like a guitar but still UK sounding. No promises on the video but I will try.

Wow, good deal for someone

Thanks Phil. I would like to move this uke pretty quickly since the guitar i am getting is going to be available in 3 more days! Shoot me reasonable offers

Couldn't do a video yet. Price drop to $460!

Aw shucks, rope binding is a deal breaker for me. Will keep looking..........................BO.........................

The rope binding is much more subtle on the Pono vs. a Mainland rope binding but it is all in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe I can cover it with electrical tape,hehehe................................BO..........................

Top Bottom