Ukulele Evangelist

Eriquito

Reaction score
So, by my count I have directly been involved in the conversion of 5 people to the "the faith". 4 have purchased Makala Dolphins from Ukerepublic, the other got my old Hilo...at what point can I start referring to myself as "Reverend Eriquito"?

How about you? Have you inspired anyone to ukulele enlightenment?

I've only managed three converts so far. Perhaps I ought to go out on the street and harrass random passers by to preach the gospel according to uke?

Yet to be seen. My 2 year old grand-niece is still chewing on the headstock and banging on the body of the Hilo I gave her but time will tell. Her aunt is plucking around with it so I might have bagged 2.

Oh yeah? That's nothin'. I've talked someone into buying an ukulele about twenty-five times. And he's still not done. And his wife is ready to kill him. He may have to move out to the shed in the back yard. (I may need a really good humidifier)

Besides my son I got 2 other guys hooked, both are husbands of ladies who play guitar in a jam group I play with. :D

Everyone should play ukulele. It frees the soul.

Oh yeah? That's nothin'. I've talked someone into buying an ukulele about twenty-five times. And he's still not done. And his wife is ready to kill him. He may have to move out to the shed in the back yard. (I may need a really good humidifier)

You should stop talking to yourself, or you'll end up in the poor-house

Top Bottom