Pono Delux Baritone for sale

rockabillybob

Reaction score
IMG_0160.jpgIMG_0161.jpgIMG_0162.jpgUp for sale is a solid mahogany Pono PB Delux. Scale length is 21 1/2" and has guitar tuning.This model has the abalone sound hole, rosewood fingerboard, ebony bridge and headstock cover.These are made in Java and set up at the Ko'olau factory. No dents or blemishes. Very light fingernail marks south of the soundhole. This model is discontinued and the closest thing to it, model MBD retails for $659 without the case. I'll let it gor for $450 including shipping to the lower 48 with the Ko'olau case. Rich woody tone. No dissapointments.

Hey baritone lovers....want a great baritone without breaking the bank?

I've got one exactly like it case and all. It's definitly a nice uke and a great player.

I was just going through the Marketplace alookiing for a Baritone and noticed this ad. Is the Pono Bari still available? Still same price? Arre you firm on the price? Do you take paypal? Blessings, arktrav

I was just going through the Marketplace alookiing for a Baritone and noticed this ad. Is the Pono Bari still available? Still same price? Arre you firm on the price? Do you take paypal? Blessings, arktrav

Hope you sent PM...a few folks recently missed ukes because someone beat them with a PM while they were trying to get answers in the forum

I don't think arktrav is interested because I sent him a PM that if this one was no longer available I would sale mine just like this one case and all and he never responded back.

Looks like a great deal for somebody itching for a Bari...

Hey, I'm sorry but I've been away. I'm looking but have not decided exactly what to do. Thanks for the notes. arktrav

Top Bottom