Martin Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
SOLD

It is with much consternation that I offer this one up for sale. It is a lovely instrument, structurally sound, low action, wonderful Martin mahogany tone. A truly nice instrument anyone would be proud to own and play.

In the interest of full disclosure:

1. The original friction tuners have been changed out with Grover open gear tuners. The original friction tuners are in the case. The changeout required a slight reaming of the tuner holes. I do not know if the original friction tuners can be re-installed without filling the holes and redrilling back to original dimensions.
2. There is a small (less than 1/4") slightly chipped area on the treble side end of the headstock. I applied some dark polish on it to help match it with the headstock. It is hardly noticeable.

There are no cracks on the instrument. This is a very nice example of a Martin baritone save the tuner changeout described above.

Attached are requisite photos of the instrument.

Included is a Vineyard bronze tweed hardshell case as shown in the photos.

I am asking $900. and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we can discuss shipping costs and arrangements.

I accept and prefer PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

Attachments

• MARTINBARI 001.jpg
    MARTINBARI 001.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 202
  • MARTINBARI 002.jpg
    MARTINBARI 002.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 229
  • MARTINBARI 003.jpg
    MARTINBARI 003.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 159
  • MARTINBARI 004.jpg
    MARTINBARI 004.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 160
  • MARTINBARI 005.jpg
    MARTINBARI 005.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I am reducing the price of this wonderful Martin baritone to $900. and I will pay shipping within the CONUS.

Last edited:
Man, keep talking to me...

My dream instrument!

I have reduced the price to $900 and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we can discuss shipping costs and arrangements.

Last edited:
Bump - Final price reduction to $900 and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we can discuss costs and arrangements.

Here is a video/soundbite on the instrument. I have tried to show it from all angles so hopefully, you'll be able to see it is in excellent condition except for the small nick off the upper edge of the headstock as I described in my OP. I have tried to show that small defect better in this video. My dog Harley wasn't around so there is no interference in the sound portion this time...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEvBShWDMEs

Thanks for looking...!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom