Sceptres

mik55

Reaction score
They're getting cheaper & cheaper now ...

:D

Link? I agree^^^^

The link is the smiley face. I guess it is still pretty cool but it pretty much says it is a Chinese knockoff. For someone with limited funds that really wants a sceptre this is an option.

just clicked the hidden link via the smiley.

yeah, that's interesting. the chinese are good at making copies. and sometimes their quality can be good too. just look at kala & lanikai. but you've really got to have quality control measures in place.

i'd be curious to hear a sound sample.

i pity the people who've been begging for a sceptre for a long time only to see this thing emerge after unwrapping a sceptre shaped box!

"what, honey? what's wrong? it looked the same & i saved a ton of money! do you have any idea what those hawaiian guys wanted for the exact same thing?!? why are you crying?"

Saw that some time ago....yeah nothing great and surely not the same..wonder if KoAloha saw this and has a copyright ???

Saw that some time ago....yeah nothing great and surely not the same..wonder if KoAloha saw this and has a copyright ???

I was wondering if it was the same thing. I can't see the link (work restrictions) but I do remember the fake sceptres.

just clicked the hidden link via the smiley.

yeah, that's interesting. the chinese are good at making copies. and sometimes their quality can be good too. just look at kala & lanikai. but you've really got to have quality control measures in place.

i'd be curious to hear a sound sample.

i pity the people who've been begging for a sceptre for a long time only to see this thing emerge after unwrapping a sceptre shaped box!

"what, honey? what's wrong? it looked the same & i saved a ton of money! do you have any idea what those hawaiian guys wanted for the exact same thing?!? why are you crying?"

Is that anything like the "Rolexx" watch I got for graduation?

Fogetaboutit . . . There is only one Scepter and that is made by KoAloha . . . anything else?????? Well what you pay is what you get.

Advertising this link is an insult to Koaloha. There's a reason why discussing fakes on most other forums is a bannable offense. (some watch forums, for example)

Top Bottom