Found this pic from Kamaka at NAMM 2012

Gadzukes!

Reaction score
Found this on the NAMM Show Facebook page.

409359_2684650716673_1268543616_32244785_143193446_n.jpg

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a!

A few more from Kamaka's FB page:

Kamaka_Humuhumunukunukuapuaa_Tenor_02.jpgKamaka_Humuhumunukunukuapuaa_Tenor_03.jpgKamaka_Humuhumunukunukuapuaa_Tenor_04.jpgKamaka_Humuhumunukunukuapuaa_Tenor_05.jpg

A couple more - their new "Deluxe" Cedar-top Concert & "Deluxe" Pineapple in the new Kamaka pineapple case!

Kamaka_Pineapple.jpgKamaka_Cedartop_concert.jpg

Wow, these are all gorgeous. I'm guessing the inlayed model is a one-off. After having seen many humu when I was in Hawaii I'd love to have one of those—or I could likely pay all my bills for a few months. :)

The fish inlays is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! :drool:

Ahh, pish/posh - it's just another uke.

...with gorgeous figured koa

...and abalone purfling and rosette

...and enlaid fingerboard

...and KK on the headstock.

Yep, just another uke. :drool:

A couple more - their new "Deluxe" Cedar-top Concert...
I didn't know cedar could have curl like that. They could have fooled me into thinking that was koa.

I didn't know cedar could have curl like that. They could have fooled me into thinking that was koa.

I know, right!? But... they have the following description on their Facebook page: "Something different - Standard Deluxe with Cedar top."

Agreed. That was the first thing I thought when I saw that. As usual, Kamaka has awesome ukes... I'm waiting to hear more about the humu uke from MGM. :)

Top Bottom