For Sale: Gloss Koa Compass Rose Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

uke4life

Reaction score
I have an unexpected bill that come up and I need to liquidate some items and unfortunately this beautiful all Koa High Gloss Compass Rose by Rick Turner might be able to be snagged by some lucky player. I ordered it around September and just got this beauty delivered in late December. It hardly has any playing time because of the busy holidays. It can be yours for $SOLD$ shipped and PayPal accepted.

photo-22.jpg

photo-25.jpg

photo-26.jpg

photo-23.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh... Well, if my CR EVER sells I'll be in contact. This is exactly what I want. I've ripped through a lot of ukes and a lot of money, and in my opinion these are pretty much the best of the best. Good luck with the sale.

Ugh... Well, if my CR EVER sells I'll be in contact. This is exactly what I want. I've ripped through a lot of ukes and a lot of money, and in my opinion these are pretty much the best of the best. Good luck with the sale.

AMEN!!! I love this and it's the best of all my ukes I've gone through over the years...However, Murphy's Law crept in and someone will be able to get the benefit of my situation :(

Yes, it does and unfortunately I do not have any vids to post and do not even do this piece of art justice...I'll try add a pick of the fretboard if I can but I'm at the picture limit...It's a beauty...

photo-27.jpg

Hmm, the sound port actually fits in with the design; I just found out they come as standard, it was never mentioned to me and isn't in the invoice either. I've seen some ports and they're massive and ruin the aesthetics for my liking, but that looks fine on yours.

Such a shame you have to sell yours. I'd never seen any offered for sale until I ordered mine, luckily none have been flamed maple, otherwise I'd be chomping at the bit. Someone's going to love yours, that's for sure.

Thank you...I know that someone will love this...Almost had a new home a moment ago, but she's still available...

I just tried to PM you but it didn't work. I'm definitely interested, can you please PM me?

Thanks! Kris

My pleasure...PM replied too...It's still available (many have inquired, but no commitment follow through)...

Last edited:
Congrats! Wish I were the one that bought it though :eek:) I probably won't commission mine for another few months.

Congrats! Wish I were the one that bought it though :eek:) I probably won't commission mine for another few months.

You won't regret getting a CR from Rick...It's probably one of the best if not the best Uke I have owned and I have had all the "K's" and Rick's are just as good if not better...The only one that might surpass is a Moore Bettah...But I'll hopefully had one of those sometime after I get past this little set back...

I'm just a beginner uke player, though I've been playing stringed instruments for over 30 years. This same story is why I missed an opportunity at a Collings used Tenor.
I still haven't found my Tenor, purchased a concert TK-50g Ohana but would still prefer a Tenor. What's the difference in sound between this and the CR Mahogany? What's the asking price. Still learning my way around the UU so apologies if I missed that listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom