Going Off the Grid for a Little While...

mendel

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am just dropping a note to say hello and goodbye for a little while. I have my next challenge for my Dissertation before me- the Independent Review Board process in which an independent firm assesses the risk level of my Research project to determine whether or not my research proposal is going to produce an ethical study. If I pass the review, I am a huge step closer to my ultimate goal- Dr. M.!!!

As this is such an important step, I have to cut down on my UU time a bit- BUT- I promise to make time to play every single day and I promise to lurk as much as I can! I miss you guys when I am gone, and I promise to come back as soon as I can. Until then, toddles!!!!

Mendel

Aloha mendel,
Go for it Bruddah, and best of luck.................................BO................................

all the best Richard. see you soon mate, trust it works out successfully for you. :)

Hello Everyone,

I am just dropping a note to say hello and goodbye for a little while. I have my next challenge for my Dissertation before me- the Independent Review Board process in which an independent firm assesses the risk level of my Research project to determine whether or not my research proposal is going to produce an ethical study. If I pass the review, I am a huge step closer to my ultimate goal- Dr. M.!!!

As this is such an important step, I have to cut down on my UU time a bit- BUT- I promise to make time to play every single day and I promise to lurk as much as I can! I miss you guys when I am gone, and I promise to come back as soon as I can. Until then, toddles!!!!

Mendel

Best of luck and keep us posted occasionally. I am sure you will do great!

Illegitimus noncarborandum. That's Latin for don't let the bastards wear you down. Best of luck and give 'em hell.

I serve on our university IRB committee, and I'd make sure that the protocol of any UU member was approved.

Mendel,

For most of us, music is just a hobby or diversion, a good one, but the studies of a professional field will yield the best rewards for your family.

Kick some a$$

Goodluck on your review.

Top Bottom