Running thread Mgms Namm 2012 uncut and raw videos

Thank you for keeping us in the loop!

Maybe Mike is still getting the hang of his iPad. :) Got a few seconds of the Kiwaya table. Thanks again for the live coverage, Mike.

Can you do a segment on Rick Turner? He was scheduled to do a ukulele build during the show.

haha. worst Kiwaya video ever. haha. I was looking forward to looking at the Kiwaya

Maybe give it another go.

Ya know in those big noisy convention situations, my brain goes into little kid mode, and all the energy drains out me and I feel cranky and grumpy.

But walking around with MGM, I think I could have a lot of fun. :D

Okay the kiwaya Japan booths video failed but I have more fun. A upside down video. Lol. Yes somehow I filmed it from the ceiling of takumiukulele ukulele. Formally kiwaya USA and da Silvia's now being made James Hill uke.
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOwpgdHyvbI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPad

Anyone else notice that Mike's iPad turned "Tangi" into "tangible" in this video's description? I swear my iPhone uses autospell just to mess with me.

Okay the kiwaya Japan booths video failed but I have more fun. A upside down video. Lol. Yes somehow I filmed it from the ceiling of takumiukulele ukulele. Formally kiwaya USA and da Silvia's now being made James Hill uke.

Thank goodness for the iPad. We can turn the thing over and still see MGMs vids. A lot easier than standing on your head. Great stuff, Mike. Thanks.

Is it wrong that I noticed the Hello Kitty uke in there? :p

Thank goodness for the iPad. We can turn the thing over and still see MGMs vids. A lot easier than standing on your head. Great stuff, Mike. Thanks.

LOL. . . that's what I did too. I started off watching on my Macbook and then switched to an iPad when I saw that it was upside down.

MG Mike -- you are a DELIGHT, brother! You always make me smile.
Thanks for the videos and we're glad to see you laughing.
Bob

Top Bottom