ukeeku NAMM Pics

PhilUSAFRet

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This is a really nice compliment. I'm doing the photography for Ukeeku.com. So far NAMM has been a crazy place but it is totally an experience. Thanks guys! Stay tuned, more pictures coming today!

I am lucky that I have Colin (Colmes) with me taking all those pics. those are the select ones of the 600 or so that he shot. He just gets in and starts shooting like a mad man while I talk. I will do a wrap-up post and talk about them, just too tired at the end of the day.
Thanks for looking, I will have another dump tonight with Colins pics.

Great photos! it was especially nice for me to see Sam (from whom I bought my Kamaka HF-3 at Larry's Music in Kauai) with his Kamoa ukes and Kamoa fiberglass and carbon fiber hard cases.

I'm doing the photography for Ukeeku.com.
Excellent photos, Colin. Thanks to you and Tim.

Anyone know roughly what annual revenue is for the uke industry (not including vintage ukes)? The growth rate must be phenomenal the past few years.

Awesome photos. Thanks for posting. Keeps me going when I'm taking a break from work!

gee Colin, wonderful photos mate. Been pouring over this lot for nearly an hour. Can't wait to see the Collings shots...

gee Colin, wonderful photos mate. Been pouring over this lot for nearly an hour. Can't wait to see the Collings shots...

There actually are some collings pics. Look for a pic of nicks hands with a black headstock and grooves.

top notch fotos Colin, great job, those ukes are stunning

Top Bottom