Help me write a Ukulele e-book

itsscottwilder

Reaction score
Wasn't sure which forum was the best to post in.

Here goes:

Many of you might have heard that Apple has released software to make publishing of multimedia e-books hassle free.

I would like to test the abilities of this software by putting together a e-book dedicated to ukulele. And I would like your contributions. Here's the kind of contributions I'm looking for:

1. stories, poems, original lyrics or chord charts. anything in the the written (typed) format.

2. Pictures

3. Videos

4. Audio files

Obviously, whatever you contribute needs to be in some way, shape or form related to ukulele.

I will not be charging any $$$ for the book so please don't ask about "your cut". Im doing this simply for the love of the instrument and to give this software a test drive.

Let me know you're interested by responding here or better yet, email me itsscottwilder (at) gmail (dot) com

Hey Scott - welcome to UU and are you any relation to Webb Wilder of Web Wilder and the Beatnicks?

BTW, I don't know if it's an error or humor, but according to your signature you aren't going to get your first ukulele for eleven more months...? :)

John

Hey Scott - welcome to UU and are you any relation to Webb Wilder of Web Wilder and the Beatnicks?

BTW, I don't know if it's an error or humor, but according to your signature you aren't going to get your first ukulele for eleven more months...? :)

John

No relation that I'm aware of

Good catch about the signature date. I was gonna say that I like to be really prepared before I buy anything ;)

Top Bottom