Custom Boat Paddle M Style concert w/ Fishman pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
Up for sale is my custom Boat Paddle M style concert that I purchased from fellow UU member Nuprin. I bought this thinking that I would give it to my son for Christmas and his birthday, but he decided that he wanted an iphone instead.(surprise) I play tenors exclusively now, and I am still trying to raise cash for a custom build that I have going on now.

This particular ukulele is featured prominently on Boat Paddle's website. The build is chronicled with photos on their design page. Here are the particulars:

Beautiful AAAA Claro Walnut back and sides with an Adirondac Sruce top. Claro Walnut headstock with inlaid MOP Boat Paddle logo. Maple binding with BWB purfling. Ebony fretboard and bridge with custom MOP fret markers. Gloss finish. The Fishman pickup was professionally installed. Included is the leather rapped Freemont case.

A steal at $725.00 plus Paypal and shipping fees. This is quite a package.

014.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

015.jpg

looked really nice.. for a custom under 1000, this won't last long here.

Today is my birthday. Anyone want buy this one for me? Would love a Boat Paddle Uke!

No mention of age, condition, action. Looks terrific.

Nuprin's original "for sale" thread, which includes some details about action and condition, is here. You can also read Nuprin's thread about the construction of the uke here.

I have a less fancy-shmancy M-style Boat Paddle soprano, and I am deeply in love with it. The sound is simply gorgeous.

Nuprin's original "for sale" thread, which includes some details about action and condition, is here. You can also read Nuprin's thread about the construction of the uke here.

I have a less fancy-shmancy M-style Boat Paddle soprano, and I am deeply in love with it. The sound is simply gorgeous.

yeah. I agree. Nurpin is class act when dealing with him, but this uke is being sold by Dana and guess what...he is a class act too:) I would also like to say of all the ukes I played at UWC, The boat paddles I played (3 of them) sounded the best to me. And there were some nice ukes there.

Last edited:
Nuprin described this as red cedar top, this listing says Adirondack Spruce. Looks like Spruce, which is it?

Nuprin described this as red cedar top, this listing says Adirondack Spruce. Looks like Spruce, which is it?

Jerry Hoffmann (the luthier) told me it was red spruce. After a very, very quick google-ing (not a real word but I like it!), red spruce is also known as Adirondack spruce.

Thanks for your interest everybody, and your input Chris. And your kind words Jon.(I may be listing something else in the near future that you might like.)

WhenDogsSing, I sent you a PM.

Thanks for your interest everybody, and your input Chris. And your kind words Jon.(I may be listing something else in the near future that you might like.)

WhenDogsSing, I sent you a PM.
Just wait until I have money:) If it what I think it is, PM me. I'll try anything to get money up.

A deposit has been put on this fine uke. I will close the thread when full payment is received.

Thank you again everyone for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom