Pete Howlett Uklectric

Status
Not open for further replies.

polyp

Reaction score
Greetings, I have a rather wonderful Pete Howlett Concert Ukelectric, Burr Elm top, Ebony Fretboard, that due to a change of circumstance I am not playing as much as it deserves. I don't really want to sell it but I keep feeling guilty that a fine instrument is, most of the time, sitting on my wall and not being played. I looks wonderful, it feels great and it sounds superb. I don't want to sell, but if anyone is interested I could go for a swap or P/X.

Attachments

• ukelectric.jpg
    ukelectric.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 188
I'm afraid I don't have an offer for you, but I must say that I've been simply drooling over these Pete Howlett creations for over a year now. Probably some of the coolest things I've ever seen.

What kind of value are you placing on this for trade purposes? Not sure I have anything, but probably useful info for the thread. Beautiful instrument!

Gotta be 3-350 pounds. 'Tis a wonderful instrument. I'm just feeling guilty that I don't have enough opportunity to play it.

Proud owner of a Howlett Uklectric and give them my seal of approval.

Decided that this delicious little beastie IS for Sale, for £300. I have fallen for, need, desire, want, must have a Resolele, and this will help to fund it.

Decided that this delicious little beastie IS for Sale, for £300. I have fallen for, need, desire, want, must have a Resolele, and this will help to fund it.

Today's conversion rate:
300 Pound Sterling = 468.531108 US Dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom