PDA

View Full Version : Goldtone Concert Resonator

WhenDogsSing
01-22-2012, 04:22 AM
PRICE REDUCTION...!!! Got to move this one on down the line...!!!

I am selling my Goldtone concert resonator to help defray costs from other ukulele related purchases. I am weeding and feeding my collection. This is a very nice instrument that I hate to sell but it isn't getting the play that it should.

The instrument is almost new and in excellent condition. There is a small ding on the edge of the headstock just below the E string. I tried to show this in the sound bite video. Here is a link to my YouTube channel for that sound bite video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WhenDogsSing?feature=mhee

These sell new for $399. I am asking $250. and I will pay shipping within the CONUS.

Includes a semi-hard, padded zipper case as shown in the attached photos.

I accept and prefer PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

bonesigh
01-23-2012, 09:21 AM
Any interest in trade?? I enjoy collecting different kinds of ukes and try to give them all some play time. I just acquired a Lanikai ck-c solid koa top/back/sides concert. I actually won this ukulele from Victor Litz music and I hate to sell or trade it away cuz I won it but, I already have a solid koa Kanilea that I love. I just know this Lanikai won't get much play here. These list for 370.00 but are currently selling for around 250.00. So I could send 50 in paypal with the trade if you are interested.

WhenDogsSing
01-23-2012, 01:45 PM
Any interest in trade?? I enjoy collecting different kinds of ukes and try to give them all some play time. I just acquired a Lanikai ck-c solid koa top/back/sides concert. I actually won this ukulele from Victor Litz music and I hate to sell or trade it away cuz I won it but, I already have a solid koa Kanilea that I love. I just know this Lanikai won't get much play here. These list for 370.00 but are currently selling for around 250.00. So I could send 50 in paypal with the trade if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in trading.

WhenDogsSing
01-26-2012, 02:35 AM
Price is reduced to $275 and I will pay shipping within CONUS.

WhenDogsSing
01-29-2012, 12:26 PM
Price is reduced to $250. and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we'll have to discuss shipping.

Doc_J
01-30-2012, 07:57 AM
Price is reduced to $250. and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we'll have to discuss shipping.

That's a sweet sounding resonator uke. Good opportunity for someone to get one at a nice price.

polyp
01-30-2012, 12:06 PM
How much to Scotland?

WhenDogsSing
01-30-2012, 01:25 PM
How much to Scotland?

PM sent to you Polyp.

Patrick Madsen
01-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Tim, sent you an E and pm with my address. Thanks, P.