Wanted: Resonator Uke

clockworked

Reaction score
I'm after a johnson or republic resonator ukulele. The ones i've seen have mainly been concerts, and from those two brands but i'm interested in anything in the lower price range - i haven't got national money!

Cheers!

Johnson Resonator

I have an upgraded Jonson Resonator that I would like to sell. It has been fitted with Grover "Chrome" mini-rotomatic sealed tuners. The ones from Johnson are of questionable heritage! There is one small crack in the MOTS on the head pc but hardly noticeable. The cone was recently replaced with one from England. It is strung with D'Addario strings. The case is perfect. There are NO dents, scratches or other issues with the body. One weak spot with these ukes is the keyhole for the strings. Johnson puts a slotted pc of soft wood under the cover to keep the cover from cutting the strings and they use TAPE to hold it in place. As the tape ages, it looses it's grip. I replaced the wood with a piece of hard maple and epoxied it in place. Fixed forever... The solid bell-brass body gives this uke a unique and brilliant sound. My upgrades make it a pleasure to play. I am selling as I have ordered a custom uke and need the $. I want $300.00 and will carefully pack and ship for free in the lower 48 states.

I sent you a pm, allthumbs...

Top Bottom