GUITAR: Breedlove AD25 SR plus

cornfedgroove

Reaction score
made "guitar" real big for all you people looking for ukuleles lol.

I have a very nice, but used with normal wear and tear breedlove acoustic to sell. I can offer pictures if anyone's interested. It's an older model with the pickup that does not include a built-in tuner. It also sounds better than the newer models. Solid Sitka spruce, Indian Rosewood back and sides. The spruce is yellowed and warmed in. Very nice guitar...it has been a good friend.

$550 shipped with a used, but nice hardshell case.
Always interested in trades for anything of approximate value. I wouldnt mind a Kanilea or Koaloha soprano or concert. I'm pretty open on the trade end, but cash is always welcome

shot in the dark
photo37.jpg

photo33.jpg

photo36.jpg

photo35.jpg

Last edited:
made "guitar" real big for all you people looking for ukuleles lol.

I have a very nice, but used with normal wear and tear breedlove acoustic to sell. I can offer pictures if anyone's interested. It's an older model with the pickup that does not include a built-in tuner. It also sounds better than the newer models. The spruce is yellowed and warmed in. Very nice guitar...it has been a good friend.

$550 shipped with a nice, but used, hardshell case.

shot in the dark

You interested in trade for a nice Uke?

holy smokes...I'll get up pics. I'd probably be interested in trade

PICS ADDED UP TOP: this is as bad as it gets... there are a couple of these, but you cant even see it without working to find them. In the light at right angle:
photo34.jpg

regular angle, up close
photo1-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have the non-cutaway version of this guitar. It is WONDERFUL. I'd put it up against any of the big names at double the price it retails for.

This is the guitar that ended my GAS. Truly. I have not bought another guitar (for myself) since I acquired mine 4 years ago.

A passing bump for a really nice guitar.

This one tempts me...but alas I am trying to downsize. :)

bump for trade offers...

screw ebay and their 21 day paypal deal. this baby's back on the market on UU!

Last edited:
Your PM box is full.

Would you be interested in trading the Breedlove for a LoPrinzi soprano?

Link to the listing.

I'm asking a bit more for mine, but would be willing to cut my losses if you covered shipping for both instruments.

Let me know.

guitar purchase

Hi. Willing to buy your guitar, can pay 1is may any method you desire. Can you share
more history on guitar ie setup, strings...am located san diego ca. Email is
Jamessvg44@gmail.com, phone 619-772-7499... contact soonest!
James

Top Bottom