For Trade: Mele Koa Tenor w/ fishman active pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
So I ve been a bit indecisive with what I want to do with this uke. I was going to sell it, but decided not to. Upon getting my Kanilea tenor I decided i would sell, though without the pick up. I didn't really have much interest in it without the pick up. Now I think I'm just going to put it up for trade and see what kind of offers I get for it.

The Mele is a terrific uke for the money. There is some great craftsmanship. It's got great playability with the fast playing neck. The Fishman Infinity Matrix pick is a terrific pick up with a great sound.

Not sure what I'm looking for in a trade, so its pretty open. My preference is tenor but I'm open at this point. I was thinking of giving pono another try if I get an offer. I have a feeling I would have a different experience this time around.

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

A little update. I'm hoping to find an 8 string to trade this uke for. Preferably with a pick up but I won't rule out a uke without one.

You haven't put a price on it, just a trade option. Put a figure to it and you may see some action.

Aloha AMC,
Maybe the lack of interest might be because of the numerous indecisiveness made concerning this instrument. Been following this the first time it hit the marketplace, I was interested then.
I know how hard it can be to let go of a good uke. Good luck in your search to find a home for it...................BO.................

Yeah, 808 I could see that. I hope it hasn't put anyone off indefinitely, its a great uke.

To eBay it goes. I'll let the market do its thing and see what comes of it.

Thanks everyone.

Sorry buddy, this uke sold a while ago. I'll close the thread now to prevent future confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom