Virus attack on Moku website?

cahaya

Reaction score
Virus attack on Moku Ukulele website?

HI UU mates,

Is it just me or there seems to be something wrong with Moku uke website? After watching Aldrine's coverage of Moku uke, I went to their website to check their ukes.

When I hit the home site, I got a page that scanned my pc and within 5 sec, it said my PC was infected. The URL I went to was www.mokuukes.com/

Unconvinced, from Google search, I found the Moku Island series site and went there. Immediately, my virus scanner blocked the site and displayed an alert saying the site contained harmful codes. The URL I went to was
www.mokuukes.com/?page_id=12

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me but my AV prevented opening the page. I've been to their site back in November after they first posted on UU without any problems. I sure hope they resolve the problem.

I wonder if the reported issues with Moku have been resolved ?
I'm not getting any alerts in IE or FF. Have both MSE and Avira watching over my browsers.

But for safest browsing, I've been using FF with the NoScript plugin. It's not just "dodgy" sites like warez or p***. I have been hit before by searching for something as innocent as "ukulele tabs" and going to someone's personal page. Unsecure sites and those that carry third-party ads are often targeted by hackers who will inject a malware script that wrecks havoc.

Hey Guys-The website will be fixed in the next day or so !! So for the inconvience! The Moku Ukes were a hit at the NAMM Show ! We wil be shipping the Moku Select Series in February !! Stay Tuned for brand new Moku WebSite !!!

Top Bottom