Whither Savannah Ukes???

Ted4

Reaction score
Hail fellows well met,
I have recently been on a mighty quest, albeit in vain, to find an Epiphone Les Paul Uke in England.
Then a thought occurred, I LOVE the neck on my trusty Savannah SU-120, so, if I'm going to upgrade why not investigate their higher end range. Trouble is... I can't find a damn thing on the web relating to a Savannah range!
So, could some kind computer literate person point me in the general direction of their website please?

Last edited:
mm stan, you are a fountain of knowledge, and quick! Thanks for the links, I will light up the briar and peruse.

They are superb for the money aren't they? Less than a decent bottle of wine. I am seriously considering buying another, taking the neck off and sticking it on a Dolphin ( or similar body ) Should be a hit on you tube!!!

they are my daily players..love them to death...and I play them more than my expensive ukes..in fact I got
2 baritones and 2 sopranos.. of the same..throw some martin m600 and the sing..but I like the stock factory
strings... many ukers scoff at them...

The 'Savannah' baritone is a pretty cool instrument, especially considering the ultra-low price. I wrote a review of it in the 'Reviews' part of the UU Forum. I agree that they look a lot like the Rogue, but I have never played a Rogue, so I can't tell if they're the same. Don't know anything about the 'Savannah' sopranoes, though, even if they look like Rogues too. There is also a cheapo brand named TNA, which seems to be made by the same factory, judging from the looks. These instruments are all Chinese.

Don't fancy a baritone, too big, too much like a guitar for me. So..... I reckon I will buy two TWO SU-120's and use the necks on different bodies.Need two as I'm bound to bugger up the first attempt. Should be fun!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom