SCUF 08 attendies! Come by and meet Ukulele Blues Artist Jason Arimoto

BruddahMark

Reaction score
You have seen his version of Jimi Hendrix's " Little Wings" on Ukulele Underground and Youtube. Jason (facemeltinguke) is one of the newest rising ukulele stars that will knock your socks off with his bluesy playing & singing style. Originally from Hawaii, Jason performs events and concerts in and around the Southern California area. Watch out though, he's soon to hit it large.

Jason Arimoto will be at the BruddahMark Clothing Co. / Got Uke ? Hale booth this Saturday, October 4th at the Southern California Ukulele Festival at 12:15 to jam and promo his demo cd. Come meet, greet and catch a pic of this rising ukulele star.

http://www.youtube.com/user/facemeltingukulele

Also stopping by the booth throughout the day and jamming will be the tab master ukulele player and ukulele builder "The Dominator".

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dominatoruke

Sorry boys but due to scheduling, Victoria Vox was unable to come to S. Cal this year to hang out at our booth again. But we will have a whole slate of new guest ukulele artists stopping by so come by the "Hale".

Wear you Ukulele Underground T-shirt represent and get a 10% filipino discount on all "BruddahMark" clothes.

Mahalo.

Last edited:
opps - . yeah october 4th. This Saturday.
sorry I'm a little tired from the weekend at the Pacific Islander Festival. Hope to see you there.
mahaloz.

Oooh, and I get to see the great tabman Dom too!!! Naaahhhsss!!!...Hey Dom, what should be a good time to get to the festival? Were there long lines at the entrance before? I don't want to miss too much of the good stuff.

what should be a good time to get to the festival? Were there long lines at the entrance before? I don't want to miss too much of the good stuff.

I always get there early, around 9:00am, and have never had to wait in line very long. I would get there early and make a day of it.

Top Bottom