"When Death Come Creeping In Your Room"

That is some good stuff right there- nice tune and it sounds just great the way you did it

Mate love it, new favourite of all your songs!

Wonderful Jon, one of the best cuts off Aaron's record, and you knock it out of the park...... 'The Quiet American, Vol II' has been in heavy rotation around Casa del Skidoo the last few months and my kids have really latched onto this song for some reason - they know all the words and Mia, the 8 year old, is working on the uke part.... there may be a family video at some point in the future.....

Killer playing Mate..Sweet and Smooth...loved it....I can hear dat foot tapping too...soo cool...waiting for sugar sugar.....hee hee

I love this song and you've really nailled it here! :) I swear every time I watch your videos they make me smile ear to ear, but at the same time make me a little sad on the inside because you are just too good...... lol

Great one Jon, and the acoustics in that room are amazing!

thanks heaps you fellas, I really appreciate it. I just love Aaron and Nicole's version, totally awesome stuff and made me fall in love with the tune instantly.

Bill: can't wait for a family recording from you guys mate. :)

here's the link to Aaron's version:

I remember seeing that video, just never tied it up with Aaron of fame!

Hey, I just realized something else - do you think if I ditched my hat for a knit cap I would be able to play and sing as well as you two? LOL

John

I remember seeing that video, just never tied it up with Aaron of fame!

Hey, I just realized something else - do you think if I ditched my hat for a knit cap I would be able to play and sing as well as you two? LOL

John
no doubt in my mind John...something about cotton and craniums...it's just a perfect match...

let's swap, a beanie or two for one of those awesome hats of yours!!!! :uhoh:

I cannot get this song out of my noggin. After seeing this version posted, I had to put Aaron's album on and put this song on repeat for a bit while I was at work. What a great little tune!

no doubt in my mind John...something about cotton and craniums...it's just a perfect match...

let's swap, a beanie or two for one of those awesome hats of yours!!!! :uhoh:

Might have to do that. You know, you and Eugenie really need to visit the good ole USA and UWC would be the perfect time... You show up you can have my hat! :)

John

Might have to do that. You know, you and Eugenie really need to visit the good ole USA and UWC would be the perfect time... You show up you can have my hat! :)

John
mate, we've been talking about it, believe me. The only issue stopping us is financial. Would ideally like to do a 3 week trip in late June and into July, stopping first in Hawaii for a bit, touring round the islands, and a few days with Stan...then onto UWC and as much as we can cram into a week or two on the mainland, probably wouldn't get as far as the east coast but certainly into Cali and a stay with TCK (Dave).

it's still something of a pipedream but we're making some tentative plans. if not this year then we'll get organised in time for 2013...

excellent as usual, i find that since taking up the ukulele my taste in music has changed dramatically and for the better i might add, i have never heard the song before but man you give it life, wish i could play and sing like that

mate, we've been talking about it, believe me. The only issue stopping us is financial. Would ideally like to do a 3 week trip in late June and into July, stopping first in Hawaii for a bit, touring round the islands, and a few days with Stan...then onto UWC and as much as we can cram into a week or two on the mainland, probably wouldn't get as far as the east coast but certainly into Cali and a stay with TCK (Dave).

it's still something of a pipedream but we're making some tentative plans. if not this year then we'll get organised in time for 2013...

That would be amazing. If you make it as far east as Colorado/Arizona/New Mexico let me know and I'll split the driving and meet you guys out there for a day or so if I can get off work! We can swap hats and stories. :)

Top Bottom