Introducing...Eugenie!!!

H

Hippie Dribble

"Sugar, Sugar"

1969. Jeff Barry and Andy Kim.

The Archies were the perfect pop band. I've got a few of the vinyl LP's, stacks of comics and even the TV series on DVD...shucks :eek:

After months of coaxing to no avail, I finally convinced Eugenie to sing along on this one with me. We recorded it on the verandah at home last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coEjhaAIdI8

Thanks for watching gang, hope you enjoy it even half as much as the fun we had doing it :love:

Nice one Jon. Eugenie has a terrific voice. Should do more together.

cheers guys, we did have lots of fun.

After the first few dud takes, we realised we couldn't look at each other too much while we were singing...tried that but we kept cracking up. So then the conversation went something like this:

"You know, you really should smile more Eugenie"

"It's not a toothpaste ad" etc etc :biglaugh:

That was great - tell Eugenie we expect to see more of her in the future. She has a great voice and you guys harmonize beautifully!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
loved it..Mrs Eugenie Can sing great too..she shouldn't be shy..and you were not bad too..joking..ha ha You both make
a great duo and couple...and look very much in LOOOOVE.....thank you for sharing...

Precious. Quite the talented bunch. Your a lucky man, Jon. Thanks again for sharing

Sweet, Jon!

Hugs to the Missus! She must be an angel, 'cause she sings like one, and likes ukuleles.

So, let's see who is in the videos... You, your daughter, your lovely wife... Anyone else like to get on YouTube?

Anyone?

Bueller?

-Kurt​

Aloha Jon,
That was awesome. If you are Eugene, and she is Eugenie, are you two Jon and Joan?hehehe
Good job again......MORE PLEASE!!!...................................BO..............................

Aloha, Jon! Bravo to you and the Missus! Yes, more please...

That was pretty good,
and it look like you two had a lot of fun

Haha what great chemistry, love the song and love your cover mate!

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom