Kamaka HF-1 Standard Soprano w/ Hard Shell case

Status
Not open for further replies.

eculuke

Reaction score
Ok guys...more camera gear needed so something has to go......I play my concert kamaka much more. This little guy gets no playing time. Made Feb 2006. I have always kept it inside its hardshell case and always kept a full humidifier inside it to protect it. I would rate it at about 90-95%. I has tiny wear from playing but you would need to look real close. Basically its near perfect. I honestly dont HAVE to sell it, so there is no need to low ball me. I am not looking for trades at all. Payment needs to be paypal and needs to be the net amount to me. Also I will NOT cover shipping. I will take it over ship it per your method and scan the receipt and take a second paypal for the shipping. I have been burned too many times on shipping cost. It has worth clears on it. If you have questions feel free to PM me. This uke retails on the web for $800+ and is not easy to come by in general. The price is $500 + shipping FIRM. I have many transactions on UU.

_DSC4752-1.jpg

_DSC4753-2-2.jpg

_DSC4754-3.jpg

_DSC4755-4.jpg

A good deal has gone to someone.

If you go to the top of your original post, you should see a drop-down button named Administration. It asks if you want to close the thread, and you can click Proceed. It will save disappointment in those who want one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom