Shameless self promotion, sort of

Right on, Kekani! Keep 'em coming. Your nephew is awesome. Include yourself in the shot next time!

Also, I've moved this to the video section.

Last edited:
Thanks Seeso!

Yeah, Imi is coming into his own. He's developed the ability to look at vids, and figure it out. As for me, nah, too camera shy, and I don't play (not really, anyway).

Also, I actually just pm'd Aaron to see if he could move it here (since he was the first on the list).

I'm trying to load up a vid that I took of Ledward yesterday at Kona Brewing Company. Its taking SOOO LLLOOONNNGGG (359 mb)! Is there a faster way?

-Aaron

Thanks Seeso!

Yeah, Imi is coming into his own. He's developed the ability to look at vids, and figure it out. As for me, nah, too camera shy, and I don't play (not really, anyway).

Also, I actually just pm'd Aaron to see if he could move it here (since he was the first on the list).

I'm trying to load up a vid that I took of Ledward yesterday at Kona Brewing Company. Its taking SOOO LLLOOONNNGGG (359 mb)! Is there a faster way?

-Aaron

Aaron, brother, you have to compress that into some other video format. Try converting it into a WMV or a MOV (if you're on a Mac).

Brah, your nephew is smoothe. I guess I mo partial to Hawaiian stuff. If get some mo, post 'um. Mahalos for sharing dat wit us guys.

Top Bottom