Fly Me To The Moon

Very very nice. Love the singing being accompanied by the uke. Both strong parts!

I like the chords that you play, looks like its easier to cut them off, than open ones

Would you mind posting the chords?

Thanks sharing.
Ivan

Great job by both of you! I like the staging backdrop. Not a criticism, but I wonder if the lighting could have been a touch brighter. Maybe gentle spots on your faces?

Aloha,
Very nicely done indeed. The chord progressions are awesome..................................BO........................

Wow! Great uke work and awesome vocals

@strumsilly - now you owe me a keyboard...this one doesn't work so good with coffee in it... LOL

Wow! She sounds great! Your playing is great too :D Nice rendition of a great song! :D

wonderful John, and beautiful, beautiful vocal. Well done guys :)

Hi Folks and thank you for your kind words! The chords are based on a Mike Lynch (Ukulele Mike) Jazz Lesson, I can't find a link to them at the moment but I have them somewhere on my PC at work. If anyone want's to PM me their email, I will happily email them on to you.

Thanks again

John

Very nicely done John, your friend has a great voice, I seem to remember her from one of your first videos. I've got a few versions of that song but not that one, would you email it to me please.

Very nicely done John, your friend has a great voice, I seem to remember her from one of your first videos. I've got a few versions of that song but not that one, would you email it to me please.

Thanks Leroy, I have emailed the chords over to you. And well remembered re. Becca, she sang on my two first Youtube ukulele videos ('Everybody's Talkin' & 'Tonight You Belong to Me') and also on a cover of krabbers' 'This Message' where she added her own harmony arrangement.

I have also now emailed the chords to Olarte and anyone else who PM'd me their email address.

I think it has already been said-you two nailed it. One of my favorite's too!

Top Bottom