The Isle of Innisfree - autoharp (a TINY autoharp!)

CountryMouse

Reaction score
This is to show off my cute little 6-chord Oscar Schmidt EasyChord autoharp that arrived today! I did some online fill-lighting editing on YouTube--it should take effect pretty soon.

Mousie

Beautiful work Mousie, a really lovely vocal and the tiny autoharp adds a magical quality to the sound. Are you wearing one Eugene's beanies?

Thank you very much! Oh, the hat is more an open-work cloche that I crocheted. I just turned up the front, so I guess that's why it looks more like a beanie. Heh. I wore it because today wasn't one of the best-hair-days I've had. :p

Mousie

Aloha Mousie,
That sounded so sweet..good job...Wow you need a Hello Kitty UKe....I bought a couple and did set ups on them and they sound really nice too..

Aloha Mousie,
That sounded so sweet..good job...Wow you need a Hello Kitty UKe....I bought a couple and did set ups on them and they sound really nice too..

Thanks! We got a couple of those Hello Kitty ukuleles from Target--they were AWFUL! The saddle was glued in there crooked/out-of-place on mine. We sent both of them back for a refund. Cheap, ugly.

Mousie

Thanks! We got a couple of those Hello Kitty ukuleles from Target--they were AWFUL! The saddle was glued in there crooked/out-of-place on mine. We sent both of them back for a refund. Cheap, ugly.

Mousie

Aloha Mousie,
I got two of them and did set ups and string changes and they sound awesome..really love mine..you wouldn't believe how good the sound..with alot of volume and a nice deep tone..
wish I could work on your for you...I put on martin M600's...Stan

Aloha Mousie,
I got two of them and did set ups and string changes and they sound awesome..really love mine..you wouldn't believe how good the sound..with alot of volume and a nice deep tone..
wish I could work on your for you...I put on martin M600's...Stan

You must've gotten hold of something really different from what we had! Ours were really truly awful! Target has them back, and we have our money back. :)

Mousie

Love it! Never saw an autoharp so tiny--my sister owned one, we played them as kids but she really liked it. I was always the uke and piano player. And I too, play sitting on the edge of my bed so I get a kick out of your videos. Happy strumming, Mousie!

Love it! Never saw an autoharp so tiny--my sister owned one, we played them as kids but she really liked it. I was always the uke and piano player. And I too, play sitting on the edge of my bed so I get a kick out of your videos. Happy strumming, Mousie!

Thanks! I first saw one of these tiny autoharps on lewdite's YouTube channel, well here.

Hah! I keep thinking I need to find different places to do videos so people won't get bored, but my easiest set-up is usually in the bedroom. And that's mostly where I play anyway. :)

Mousie

Top Bottom