Giddy like my kids on Christmas morning

falty

Reaction score
I just ordered the Islander MT-4 from HMS. I'm so excited. My first upgrade from a hand-me-down generic soprano ukulele I inherited from my step-dad. I was going back and forth on a few models (Kala TEM, Cordoba etc) and then went with the Islander due to rave reviews. Little apprehensive since I didn't get to actually play one, but if Aaron in his video is impressed then it'll be just fine for me. He's about my build and if he says it's a good one and comfy that works for me. ;)

Was going to pull the trigger yesterday morning, but they were out of stock. I was so bummed. But sent an email to Andrew asking when they'll get anymore and he said "We got some this morning. I'll put them in stock later today". And BOOM there it was. Snatched that sucker up and now the waiting game begins. :D

Last edited:
Traded emails with MGM last night and will be calling later today when they open and ordering one myself. Hasn't been a month since my last purchase from HMS and already picking out another. It is a disease.

Top Bottom