PDA

View Full Version : Little rock arkansas ukers check in

UKEON TERRITORY
01-26-2012, 07:37 AM
It appears I will be relocating to the Little Rock Arkansas area ( southeast of LR about 30 miles ) .

I am curious of the possibility of Ukers Group that might be happening there .

Thanks in advance .

UKEON TERRITORY
01-26-2012, 02:43 PM
UH ! Does this mean I am gonna be the only Uke act in Little Rock ? lol

Lancejt
01-30-2012, 05:40 AM
I'm in Arkansas, but I'm down south about 2 hours from LR. So, not sure how helpful that is.

mangorockfish
07-08-2012, 05:16 AM
I'm in Benton, about 30minutes out of LR. PM me, both of you guys. Let's get together.

Dfunk
12-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Hey I am in the Russellville area and still a beginner but looking to connect with other players. Is anyone around the Russellville or Little Rock area?

flyingace
12-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Hey there! I'm here in central arkansas and have thought many times about trying to get together something "orchestra"-like. I've been in the advertising/marketing business for over 20 years, graphic design, web, etc. I've been wanting to meet a few other serious people that might work together to put a top notch group together, but realized I couldn't do it on my own.

This area is ripe for something like this. I can imagine working with the symphony orchestra, charity groups, fundraisers etc.

Just need about 3-4 other people that are serious to handle the day in day out business end of getting a group together.