Little rock arkansas ukers check in

UKEON TERRITORY

Reaction score
It appears I will be relocating to the Little Rock Arkansas area ( southeast of LR about 30 miles ) .

I am curious of the possibility of Ukers Group that might be happening there .

Thanks in advance .

I'm in Arkansas, but I'm down south about 2 hours from LR. So, not sure how helpful that is.

I'm in Benton, about 30minutes out of LR. PM me, both of you guys. Let's get together.

Hey I am in the Russellville area and still a beginner but looking to connect with other players. Is anyone around the Russellville or Little Rock area?

Hey there! I'm here in central arkansas and have thought many times about trying to get together something "orchestra"-like. I've been in the advertising/marketing business for over 20 years, graphic design, web, etc. I've been wanting to meet a few other serious people that might work together to put a top notch group together, but realized I couldn't do it on my own.

This area is ripe for something like this. I can imagine working with the symphony orchestra, charity groups, fundraisers etc.

Just need about 3-4 other people that are serious to handle the day in day out business end of getting a group together.

Top Bottom