Fly Fishing/Tying Equipment For Ukulele

tnfishdaddy

Reaction score
If this is not appropriate, let me know and I will delete. In a former life (before kids), my life revolved around fly fishing and tying. I no longer use or have interest in it and was testing the waters to see if anybody out there might be interest in trading. If there is any interest, I will post up pictures and a more detailed list. Just hitting the highlights, I have a 7' 4 wt. Scott G series rod that still looks brand new.New line and new reel. Portable fly tying bench and everything you would ever need to tie flies including a Renzetti Travelers vise. If I was pricing this stuff new in a store, it would cost well over $1000. I am looking to trade for a ukulele in the $500+ range. A long shot I know but I figured it was worth a try. Administrators, if this post is innapropriate, please let me know and I will remove.

Uh, oh, UAS hooked another one! (Sorry, couldn't resist the pun...)

Too bad you are giving up fly fishing. NE TN is heaven for fly fisherman. My friends and I make sevral trips a year to fish the SOHO, Watauga, and smaller creeks like Beaverdam. I will say that I have sold a fly rod to help fund a uke. I don't need another 4 wt. or that Scott would be very tempting. Good luck.

Yeah, I shouldn't do it but I just don't fly fish or tie anymore. My boys go with me 99% of the time now and I am usually too busy helping them bait hooks or get their lines out of a tree. They don't have the patience for fly fishing. Use to fish the SOHO and Watauga quite a bit but these days, I like the small mountain streams better. I doubt anybody on here wants fly fishing stuff so I will end up putting it up on some of the fly fishing boards.

Top Bottom