Sam Kamaka 1886 Cigar Box Ukulele Copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCTION - Now Down To $200

I am selling my Sam Kamaka 1886 cigar box ukulele (copy) to help defray the costs of other recent ukulele related purchases. I just recently purchased this ukulele on the UU Marketplace. I will admit I should not have jumped in on it as I did. It is a very nice well made instrument that plays easy and sounds great for a CBU. Here is a link to the prior UU Marketplace thread where this ukulele was previously offered. This link provides more information and another link to a sound bite for the instrument:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...-Davis-Cigar-Box-Ukulele-(Sam-Kamaka-Replica)

When I got it, it did not come with a case but I had a spare Ukecrazy semi-hard case that it fits in like a glove and I am including that with the ukulele.

I paid $250. for the ukulele and the case is worth $40. I will take $200. for both and I will pay shipping within the CONUS. If you are outside of CONUS, I'll have to discuss shipping arrangements and costs with you.

The requisite photo of the instrument is attached. The dog is my Rat Terrier "Brattie", he's quite the ham and a real sweetheart...!!!

I accept and prefer PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• KAMAKACBU.jpg
    KAMAKACBU.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Price reduced to $200. w/case and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we can discuss shipping.

Thanks for looking...!!!

Last edited:
Price has been reduced to $200 w/case and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we can discuss shipping arrangements and costs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom