Human Nature - MJ Solo

Impressive! Nicely played, Colin.

Very nice! That is some beautiful playing. That camera seems to be no joke as well.

Impressive! Nicely played, Colin.
Thanks ry
Very nice! That is some beautiful playing. That camera seems to be no joke as well.
I appreciate that thanks!

really pretty rendition. thank you for sharing, awaiting more from you!
Thanks a lot mr. Chee. And why weren't u at NAMM!?
Wow. Good job!
Thanks, how are you liking your islander and tat uke?
wow!!! that's cool man!!! i enjoy it so much!
Thanks, do you really smell strings?

geez Colin, how nice was that. Such smooth, sweet playing. you really made that uke sing mate. incidentally, what kind of mic is that?

Love the tat. The only way it can get better is if I had two!

Hey are you playing a concert?

geez Colin, how nice was that. Such smooth, sweet playing. you really made that uke sing mate. incidentally, what kind of mic is that?

Thanks Eugene.. That is a bluebird from blue mics Here's a link I love it, annnnnd I got it for half the price used.

Love the tat. The only way it can get better is if I had two!

Hey are you playing a concert?

Nope, thats a tenor.

Well done mate sounded really good, you really smashed that tune. Did you do the arrangment yourself?Just out of interest what strings are you using on your Kanile'a, as I've got the same one?

Well done mate sounded really good, you really smashed that tune. Did you do the arrangment yourself?Just out of interest what strings are you using on your Kanile'a, as I've got the same one?

Not mine it's AG's. He taught it in one of the live lessons. The strings are the d'addrio t2's. How are you liking your kanilea?

Colmes you are one talented musician, really enjoyed your rendition, keep up the good work

Not mine it's AG's. He taught it in one of the live lessons. The strings are the d'addrio t2's. How are you liking your kanilea?
I love my Kanile'a, I've got worth browns on it and she sings. At the moment it in for a setup so I'm slumming it with my Mainland.
I had a look at your youtube channel and there wasn't as many video as there used to be, did you start a new channel as i remember you doing duo's with a girl.

Top Bottom