Uke4Worship

Great idea. I just subscribed.

I'm with CB Scott, great idea mate, hope for every success with this :) You have your 2nd subscriber!

You're a very natural teacher Scott, we need more good men like you in our industry! Definitely subscribing.

Woo hoo! Nice! Now if I could only convince our current worship leader that the uke is a serious instrument... :)

Woo hoo! Nice! Now if I could only convince our current worship leader that the uke is a serious instrument... :)

A few times a year, we do an all acoustic worship set. Those weeks are great weeks to bust out the mandolin, banjo and now ukulele!!!

More uke worship please. Great job.

Scott, give me a heads up next time you plan to play ukulele during Mt Pleasant worship service. My wife and I will come for a visit. Our home church is Stones Crossing.

Last edited:
Great job, Scott!
Ha -- this is really timely for me, as I am working to build interest in an informal uke group at my church.
The worship team had a get-together a few nights ago and I brought out my tenor during the sing-along. Good fun!
Keep it up, brother.

Thanks scott for the inspiration!

I just started Uke-a-rist Ministry at a United Methodist Church (all beginners) and our first performance is the final Sunday in February!

Thanks scott for the inspiration!

I just started Uke-a-rist Ministry at a United Methodist Church (all beginners) and our first performance is the final Sunday in February!

Uke-a-rist

Just caught that! Cute!!

I subscribed. We sing that Tomlin hymn a lot in church. I look forward to more tutorials. We did a very fun piece yesterday--Go Tell the World (Ronnie Hinson) and it would suit for strumming along with a chorus (we tried a section a cappella during practice and I prefered it to the 2 beat accompaniment that came with it on the cd.)

There are SO many good worship songs that would work with uke. Can't wait to see what you will do next.

Top Bottom