awe crap!!!

Sorry to hear

Sorry to hear. how does that happen? were you sheduled to play. if so how can they schedule people and then close down?

Im sure youll figure something out.

its only open mic night. so they could care less about it i guess. they werent paying any of the acts.... even though we all brought mad business to the place whenever they had these open mics. (these events are not coordinated by the owners of the establishment)

Bring more Business

its only open mic night. so they could care less about it i guess. they werent paying any of the acts.... even though we all brought mad business to the place whenever they had these open mics. (these events are not coordinated by the owners of the establishment)

I see. That still sucks. they didnt post anything about them closing up shop at all? I know sometimes if you ask owners of like coffe shops they will let you bring your own pa system (if you have one) and you can play. A buddy of mine did that few years back at a boba shop, turned out pretty good. had like 4 bands play 20 min sets. really cool ask around. just let them know when you ask that you will bring more business......

Top Bottom