Going to Cerrotos for the uke fest anyone going to be there?

MGM

Reaction score
Finally packed the last of the boxes going to Cerritos and everything from Boobblehead tourist dolls to high end custom ukuleles are in the Air..Anyone from UU going this saturday? I hear the weather will be perfect for wonderful day in the california sunshine....

After a quick Internet search on this uke fest I wish I was going, looks like a lotta fun. I'm only around 3.5 hours North of there. Being a newbie to the ukulele I did not even know such fine events existed.

Is there a reason you can't go? There are different ticket packages that can be purchased and any of those that include the luau and/or Concert are definately sold out. But that does not mean that you can't purchase the cheaper festival ticket that allows you to hang out with all the vendors, meet other ukulele players, attend the workshops and watch the live perfromances on the inside stage all day long. So unless you have other committments I say come on down.

i should be there on saturday, so ill look for ya, ill have the red snap-on tools racing hat =) only hat i have atm =P but gotta protect the buzzed head =P

I'll be there, reppin' the UU shirt. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of the UU fam bam.

MAN! this sux!!! i had plans to go and everything then my Dad wants to go on one last backpacking trip with me due to his physical shape so how can i turn that down? N e ways MGM the weather is great! a lil hot right now but is slowly cooling down should b like 75 and sunny perfect for uke'n oh and like 43% humidity so real nice! should be loads of fun let me know how it goes yal!

Dom are you at the Sheraton? I will be checking in on thursday morning.

Dom are you at the Sheraton? I will be checking in on thursday morning.

Yep. I will be checking in at around 3:00pm. Until then I will be just bummin around. Probably hookup with Konabob and do some jamming. I get in early Friday morning.

Is there a reason you can't go? There are different ticket packages that can be purchased and any of those that include the luau and/or Concert are definately sold out. But that does not mean that you can't purchase the cheaper festival ticket that allows you to hang out with all the vendors, meet other ukulele players, attend the workshops and watch the live perfromances on the inside stage all day long. So unless you have other committments I say come on down.

Ya I stumbled upon this event a little late. We will look forward to going to the next one though & get in on the luau/concert package for sure.

by the way, JOE and KRISTIN owners of Kanilea Ukulele will be at my booth on staurday at 11;30am to answer any questions about Kanilea Ukuleles..Come by and say hello to them as they are the nicest couple and full of aloha

Looking foreword to my first Ukulele fest! Hope to meet a few of you...they have added a little rain to the forecast..hope they're wrong!

Looking foreword to my first Ukulele fest! Hope to meet a few of you...they have added a little rain to the forecast..hope they're wrong!
.....it never rains in california.....

oh oh. gotta get of da computah and go airpoort....wheres my keys? where;s my wallet?, wheres my cellphone?. Ahhhhhhhhh Where's my brains.......another typical day LOL....oophs where's my tickets????

Ok, depending on each individuals financial situation, cheaper but maybe not cheap. I think they are $22. Very well worth it if you participate in some of the workshops and watch the performances etc.

www.ukulelefestival.org You can check the website to confirm.

umm...do you know how long the vendors will be open because if I go, it would be after 3:00 and all the workshops would be finished by then :(

...so I'm not sure if there would still be stuff for me to do...

Top Bottom