Ukulele Weekly Episode 3 is up...

Over halfway to 1,000 views.

Slow and steady. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

Thank you all for your support!

hey Scott really enjoyed the podcast, some good ukesites to choose from thanx for takin the time

Hi Scott
Really nice show. I really want a program like this, and I am so glad you are doing it. Keep up the good work!

A small video tip, put the auto exposure to manual. It will keep the brightness from shifting when you raise your hands.
Another tip... I know you are looking for a plain and uncluttered background, and that is so hard to find in your home (I know 'cause I have the same problem). You might be able to hang an interesting piece of fabric for a background.

If I can find the time, I will I will see if I can make you a video for your show.

–Lori

Hi Scott
Really nice show. I really want a program like this, and I am so glad you are doing it. Keep up the good work!

A small video tip, put the auto exposure to manual. It will keep the brightness from shifting when you raise your hands.
Another tip... I know you are looking for a plain and uncluttered background, and that is so hard to find in your home (I know 'cause I have the same problem). You might be able to hang an interesting piece of fabric for a background.

If I can find the time, I will I will see if I can make you a video for your show.

–Lori

Thanks for the tips!

Wow Scott! What a great Podcast. I had tabs popping up all over as you mentioned all your cool finds! Keep up the good work. :)

Top Bottom