Selling my 5K Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie1947

Reaction score
012.jpgI have decided to let this go. I find myself playing my tenor ukes more, and find the soprano size too small. This ukulele is in very nice condition. It was given to me as a present in 2007. These 5K ukes retail for betwee 4 and 5K on the market. I am willing to let this one go for $2,600.00. Case included (nice Martin case). I'm going to try and include some photos. Please, only serious inquiries. I will pay for shipping and insurance on the ukulele within the US and Hawaii. Feel free to PM for more details and info. Don't let this one get away!!!! Make offer, all offers considered. Howie

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 475
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 374
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 338
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
pretty good value considering elderly's baseline price for a new one is $4200. Good luck with the sale Howie.

Payment plans? lol thats a beautiful uke you got there.

If you can wait a year for me to pay off my current crop, I'll gladly buy it. :)

So when it was given to you in 2007, was it also built in 2007?

Howie, could you introduce me to the person who gave it to you? :)

My 5K Martin back on the market for sale.......................price $2,600.00 which includes shipping within USA. Thanks..............Howie

Last edited:
Wow, what a great opportunity for somebody (unfortunately I cannot pounce on this). Good luck with the sale.

I have no idea when it was built, I imagine 2006 or 2007 .

Howie, doesn't it say the year and date inside the sound hole on the neck attachment block? It's worth looking because Martin reintroduced these around the time yours may have been built. If so, yours might be one of the first of the New Ones, enhancing its value.

Coolkayaker1........................................No date and year stamp, just a serial number. My wife bought this for be back in 2007.

Last edited:
Why do you call it a replica? Martin, the original manufacturer made it so it can't get any more genuine than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom