WTB - Kanile'a Concert

Boosted

Reaction score
My wife's birthday is coming up and I would like to find a nice used Kanile'a Concert for her.

Let me know what you got....

Thanks, Bill

My wife's birthday is coming up and I would like to find a nice used Kanile'a Concert for her.

Let me know what you got....

Thanks, Bill

Honestly, Kanilea is a model that you must try out before you buy. Different people like different tones and it seems like Kanilea tone differs.

I looked at 7 Kanilea before I bought one that I really liked .

At least sound sample it before you buy.

Honestly, Kanilea is a model that you must try out before you buy. Different people like different tones and it seems like Kanilea tone differs.

I looked at 7 Kanilea before I bought one that I really liked .

At least sound sample it before you buy.

Agree 100%. I've owned 2 Kanile'as, one concert, one tenor. Both were bought before hearing them. Neither sounded bad but they didn't sound as nice as I've heard some Kanile'as sound via sound samples and YouTube videos. Then, about 2 years ago, I was at the Music Emporium in Lexington, MA and came across a Kanile'a tenor that sounded absolutely incredible. Unfortunately didn't have the money to buy it and it has since sold.

So, long story short, try (or listen) before you buy.

I know its not used but currently Hawaii Music Supply has a truly spectacular Kanile'a Concert with premium wood on sale on their website.No doubt your wife would love it!

Tim

I know its not used but currently Hawaii Music Supply has a truly spectacular Kanile'a Concert with premium wood on sale on their website.No doubt your wife would love it!

Tim

Yeah, been looking at that one as well. Ive purchased from Mike at HMS before and would gladly again. Just prefer to find a nice used one if I can and if not, thats probably the route I will take.

As for hearing before buying, I will take that advice.

Thanks, Bill

There's a couple Kanile'a concerts on fmm right now. Don't know how they sound.

Thanks for the responses. I will look into the ones listed.

Bill

Top Bottom