NAMM 2012 Colin, Nick, and Rob hotel Video

Haha I was going to post this! Good thing I looked first. Nick is in his "Perfect Alcohol Solo Zone" otherwise known to uke players as the P.A.S.Z. even Rob falls from missing the cooler when he goes to sit down and Nick isn't even bothered.

Ha! I'm not sure I was in the PASZ. Did you hear the wrong notes? I even came in too fast with the rhythm! I did see Rob fall out of the corner of my eye and I was trying hard not to let it disrupt me! That thing I did somewhere around 4:30 sounded pretty good though. :)

Too bad after we went out and got more beer I returned and my improv skills magically disappeared!

I love that bari that Rob was playing. It sounds so haunting!

Colin your second solo was SICK!

Haha I was going to post this! Good thing I looked first. Nick is in his "Perfect Alcohol Solo Zone" otherwise known to uke players as the P.A.S.Z. even Rob falls from missing the cooler when he goes to sit down and Nick isn't even bothered.

Sorry. I was just to excited to share.:eek:

Ha! I'm not sure I was in the PASZ. Did you hear the wrong notes? I even came in too fast with the rhythm! I did see Rob fall out of the corner of my eye and I was trying hard not to let it disrupt me! That thing I did somewhere around 4:30 sounded pretty good though. :)

Too bad after we went out and got more beer I returned and my improv skills magically disappeared!

I love that bari that Rob was playing. It sounds so haunting!

Colin your second solo was SICK!

I'm looking forward to going home and watching this, no sound in school. :(

Sorry. I was just to excited to share.:eek:

Thanks for uploading home slice!

Top Bottom