Compass Rose Walnut Tenor Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeykondo

Reaction score
Not totally sure I want to sell this, but now that I'm told that the Ohta-san is going to be so expensive and I want a Howlett, I just might have to do it. So testing the waters to see who may be interested. The uke is in 100% perfect condition without a single scratch on it. It plays amazingly well and has beautiful curly walnut with a sleek black binding. Satin finish, no soundport. If interested, feel free to PM me so we can discuss. $1350 including shipping, insurance and hardcase or $1225 no hardcase and you pay shipping/insurance. Also willing to trade for a Pete Howlett tenor or an Ohta san Kamaka where I throw in some cash.

CLOSING THREAD FOR NOW--HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT SELLING IT

2012-02-01 00.22.55.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-02-01 00.00.07.jpg
    2012-02-01 00.00.07.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 2012-02-01 00.23.30.jpg
    2012-02-01 00.23.30.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 2012-02-01 00.23.57.jpg
    2012-02-01 00.23.57.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 2012-02-01 00.24.40.jpg
    2012-02-01 00.24.40.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I dont mean to be coy about this, but I truly do not know whether I can get myself to sell this. It is incredible and produces a sound that I did not know was possible coming from an instrument that small. A few people wrote to me already, which I guess is good. I don't think I would give it up for less than 1400. I know that's a lot, but I suppose a part of me is trying to scare off buyers so I can justify keeping it. I know this is not the standard selling practice and for that I apologize. If it's in the wrong forum or if it isn't ok to do this on the forum I will voluntarily close the thread.

Last edited:
I dont mean to be coy about this, but I truly do not know whether I can get myself to sell this. It is incredible and produces a sound that I did not know was possible coming from an instrument that small. A few people wrote to me already, which I guess is good. I don't think I would give it up for less than 1400. I know that's a lot, but I suppose a part of me is trying to scare off buyers so I can justify keeping it. I know this is not the standard selling practice and for that I apologize. If it's in the wrong forum or if it isn't ok to do this on the forum I will voluntarily close the thread.

Here is a link to the "sticky" thread in this forum that discusses the rules for posting in the marketplace.... http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...uleles-in-the-Marketplace-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Last edited:
OK, I'm going to try to be more reasonable about this. I'm asking for $1350 including shipping and hardcase

I have no idea if that is a reasonable price or not. I was just posting a link to the marketpace rules - you are supposed to include a reason you are selling and post a time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke.

Good luck with the sale.

I will try to post another picture later--the ones I took are pretty bad--just with my android phone. I can do even better than the pic with timestamp though--if someone wants to get on skype and see it, that's fine with me

I have no idea if that is a reasonable price or not. I was just posting a link to the marketpace rules - you are supposed to include a reason you are selling and post a time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke.

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom