WTB Kanile'a K2 or K3 Tenor

enick1971

Reaction score
Looking for a Kanile'a k2 or k3 tenor. Having trouble finding any shops with them in stock so if anyone knows of any or has a used one for sale please let me know.

Thanks

Nick

Silvan Music in Santa Cruz had a couple of K2's, if I remember correctly, when I was in last week. Good luck.

Smiley

This is NOT FOR SALE...it is a elusive and most custom Kanilea puts out...they even don't advertise this baby...yes and it sounds sooo sweet and easy to play...besides the looks..K5 tenor
085.jpg

This is NOT FOR SALE...it is a elusive and most custom Kanilea puts out...they even don't advertise this baby...yes and it sounds sooo sweet and easy to play...besides the looks..K5 tenor
Well in that case how about a swap for a like new pink dolphin !!!
very nice Stan lol.

Looking for a Kanile'a k2 or k3 tenor. Having trouble finding any shops with them in stock so if anyone knows of any or has a used one for sale please let me know.

Thanks

Nick

Howzit Brah!

Give George a call @ Island Bazaar in Huntington Beach @ 714-843-9350. He has a nice K-3 in stock. It's in the back, not out on the floor. Good luck!

Thanks for the replies! Ive been looking at the k3 from acoustic vibes. That's the only one I've found so far online. I will stop by island bazaar tomorrow. Thanks!

That k5 is amazing!

Top Bottom