I'm a Bad, Bad Man

drbekken

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/1702YMZP35M

As some of you may suspect, I am a great fan of Cliff Edwards. This is another cover of a song he recorded, in the 1942 movie 'Bandit Ranger', done in tribute to his legacy. Hope you like it.

you are a bad, bad man. That's why I love you. Hmmm...this is too good really. Another straight to the favorites column.

Really fun and a great job. Now you need to follow it up with "Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown" - though that might be a bit too recent. :)

Edited to add: Wow, small world. UkuleleDaveey just did Leroy Brown for the ukeeku.com contest!

Last edited:
back for another dose. hilarious. smooth. sublime.

Really fun and a great job. Now you need to follow it up with "Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown" - though that might be a bit too recent. :)

Edited to add: Wow, small world. UkuleleDaveey just did Leroy Brown for the ukeeku.com contest!

Leroy Brown is a great song! Good idea! I used to play that song on piano in a band once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5nnDlgzxEo&feature=player_detailpage#t=54s
" He's good-bad, but he's not evil"

I love your Baritone stuff. Don't even think of upgrading that Savannah!

The Savannah is wonderful. I might actually try to get one more, so that I have a backup...or a Rogue, but they can't be shipped to Norway for some reason. Maybe I have to get someone in the US to order one for themselves, and then send it to me....wheeling and dealing, isn't that what they call it?

just checked out Cliff's version from the film. Doc, you really did this great! That line "we got a brand new sheriff now" cracks me up everytime :biglaugh:

The Savannah is wonderful. I might actually try to get one more, so that I have a backup...or a Rogue, but they can't be shipped to Norway for some reason. Maybe I have to get someone in the US to order one for themselves, and then send it to me....wheeling and dealing, isn't that what they call it?
\
Yes Doc, I have two rogue baritones tunes differently....way to go.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom