FS/FT: Tom Guy Mahogany Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
I recently aquired a maple Tom Guy tenor so I'm looking to re-home my mahogony tenor. I'm trying really hard to keep the ukes down to just the ones I play.

This one has a little backstory. The previous owner, a reputable UU member, told me that he loaned it to a friend and something happened to it that caused the back of the uke at the bottom bout to begin to seperate from the body. It was sent off to Tom for repairs. Tom reglued it and pronounced it sound although there is still a visible but insignificant seperation at the seam. I've been playing it and this flaw is inconseqential. I have two closeups of the area and then backed away from the uke and took another photo. You can see that unless you're looking for it, you won't notice it. And, the seperation is at the back, not the soundboard.

So, that's the story as I know it.

I could use a soprano uke for travel and I don't have any right now so I'd be interested in a trade. This uke new cost $575.00 but given it is now considered used and there is that little flaw that might bug some of you, I figure $300.00 is fair if you just want to purchase it outright. $20.00 for shipping CONUS would be appreciated.

It has a Uke Crazy black case that is a bit scuffed up but functions as a case.

That's about all I can say. Thanks for looking! You can PM me here or email me dprovines@provines.net

IMG_7454.jpgIMG_7449.jpgIMG_7450.jpgIMG_7452.jpgIMG_7453.jpg

Last edited:
Gee willkers. This one went faster than the Owl. SOLD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom