My NAMM 2012 Review/Reflection/Memories

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
So I know this is a few weeks overdue but I figured Tim's website is back to normal speed and everyone has read Aaron's report on NAMM. Def. didn't want to step on any toes. This is my take on NAMM 2012. My personal thoughts, memories and feelings. Pics included!

Edit: Site should be safe now...
Onward to Safe NAMM Viewing

Last edited:
Great write up, Colin! Next year you do the reporting and have Tim take the pictures!

I hope I don't get in trouble with Tim for saying that...

For some reason your site almost killed my computer.

Norton screamed at me that it blocked some oracle thing and then it said that some intrusion was stopped too!

Norton screamed at me that it blocked some oracle thing and then it said that some intrusion was stopped too!

Wow that is really weird, hopefully it doesn't do that to anyone else.

I got that message from Norton too. I was wondering maybe something else caused it, but sounds like something happened with the site. (or Norton is being weird)

Hmm.. try going to just http://www.colincolemanfotos.com and see if that doesn't blow your computer up.. if it doesn't, go to blog and its the first one.. realllllly weird

edit: it could be Norton looking for a certificate. It doesn't look like it was hacked, might need to turn off Norton :-\

Last edited:
Your site worked fine on my computer. Great photos and very diplomatic "reporting". :)

My computer has been seriously mucked up. Off to do a system restore. Please take your link down.

Not even a macro lens - just a good DSLR and a fast prime. It looks like most (if not all) of those were taken with a Canon 60D and a nifty fifty (50mm f/1.8), which is a very inexpensive lens. My wife has this same setup and I'm always surprised at the quality. Those are some great shots!

By the way, my antivirus gave me a red flag on your site too - but I was still able to load it. I use Kaspersky though, rather than Norton.

Jason

I didn't have any issues with it. I viewed this on my work computer and it's still running fine. I don't think it was hacked at all.

I'll have my guy look at the site. Something is up then, I haven't found anything bad about it but if so many people are having problems then something is wrong.

Yes 60d and 60 1.8 for every single picture.. was funny the first day I had all of my camera stuff with me but realized that's all I needed to take good pics. Amazing how many people had a lot of expensive camera gear in there.

CoLmes, that write up is outstanding and the pics are great. It sounds like you had an amazing time! Thanks for sharing with us.

my mac survived the link and i really enjoyed the writeup and pictures and thanks for the notes on being a new dad.

Top Bottom