Daily Ukulele February 2nd 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

B is still sick, so I'm on my own taking Darla to school, but I don't have uni today or tomorrow so I can work on my Ukulele book, started it last night and plan to work on it a lot over the coming days!

Page: 315
Song: The Candy Man

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

nice work Joey. gee it's nice to watch your playing improve through these songs...it's like a visual diary of your ukulele progress and it's awesome. cheers mate!

nice work Joey. gee it's nice to watch your playing improve through these songs...it's like a visual diary of your ukulele progress and it's awesome. cheers mate!

Ditto What Jon said...
I remember 'playing' this on our player piano when I was a kid, pumping away at the piano to keep the pace! Great job.. keep it up!

Thanks Joey, Happy Groundhogs Day! Do you folks have a Hedgehog Day?

Hi Joey, I haven't watched/listened to your Daily Ukulele for a month (I have been sick) or so and you are noticeable improving. Very cool. You look thinner too, are you still loosing weight, I know you had been on a weight lose program.

Luckily we dont here in Germany... the Groundhog would have come out and then froze in place... -10°C (14F) Brrrr! Ok, thats not Minnesota cold but its very cold for these parts :)

she shoots.........she scores..........get in there girl

Definitely what Jon said. Being inspired by your diligence and your willingness to post your own recordings day after day would have been inspiration enough, but watching you develop as a musician is almost more inspiration than I can handle! Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
thats a fun one, I remeber this song from Willy Wonka, my daughter would watch it over and over lol :)

Ditto What Jon said...
I remember 'playing' this on our player piano when I was a kid, pumping away at the piano to keep the pace! Great job.. keep it up!

Thanks Guys, and no, vanflynn we don't have a Hedgehog day, that I know of at least!

Hi Joey, I haven't watched/listened to your Daily Ukulele for a month (I have been sick) or so and you are noticeable improving. Very cool. You look thinner too, are you still loosing weight, I know you had been on a weight lose program.

Thanks! Yes, I am still on a diet! It's nice to know it's paying off :D

Definitely what Jon said. Being inspired by your diligence and your willingness to post your own recordings day after day would have been inspiration enough, but watching you develop as a musician is almost more inspiration than I can handle! Keep up the great work!

Thanks mds, always nice to hear you're improving!

thats a fun one, I remeber this song from Willy Wonka, my daughter would watch it over and over lol :)

Yes, I preferred that version, it was nuts and so much fun as a kid!

Top Bottom