PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mainland red cedar tenor-- Providence RI

Couloirman
02-02-2012, 06:51 AM
I bought this brand new a few months ago but am too enamored by some higher end ukes and need to raise some cash to fund them. Plays and sounds very nice-- there's planty of tiny microscratches, most of which came with the uke when it was new but nothing that affects playability. The uke came with mild cosmetic issues with the rope binding but nothing structural nor very noticeable. Just the usual small scratches from playing that can only be seen in the right lighting. I will sell for $200 local pickup or plus shipping. (apologies for my reflection of myself on the back of the uke while taking the picture. Whoops)

Couloirman
03-02-2012, 09:45 AM
One more try. Anyone local want this baby?

UK Paulie
03-02-2012, 11:33 AM
If you decide you dont mind shipping I'm interested, am about to buy one.

khairijamian
03-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Also interested if there's shipping!

Couloirman
03-29-2012, 05:02 AM
BUMP. No shipping still. Local pickup in Providence or nearby only.

pahu
03-29-2012, 03:19 PM
BUMP. No shipping still. Local pickup in Providence or nearby only.

I can understand if you've been burned before, but shipping is not that big a deal. I've shipped dozens, and (crossing my fingers) have never had a problem other than International shipping, which is a Royal Pain. It would definitely expand your 'audience'. Good luck with the sale.

Couloirman
03-30-2012, 04:42 AM
OK. I might consider shipping. My hesitation was not having any uke sized boxes at home but I just ordered a new uke from HMS so I will have a uke sized box in a week or so and can ship then within the CONUS only.

antman
03-31-2012, 11:57 AM
I'm in southern NH, so we could meet somewhere between here and RI, but . . . my budget is set at $150. If you can accept that, just let me know where and when we can meet.

Couloirman
03-31-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm in southern NH, so we could meet somewhere between here and RI, but . . . my budget is set at $150. If you can accept that, just let me know where and when we can meet.

Sorry, my price is firm. And I am working with a Bostonian as we speak to hopefully make the sale.

NoahOathKeeper
04-01-2012, 03:12 AM
Im taking a trip to visit a bushiness associate in Crantson if you have not yet sold it by then ill buy it , if you dont mind meeting at garden city or twin oaks where ill be at.

luluwrites
04-02-2012, 01:16 AM
If everyone else drops out, let me know. I'm in Springfield, MA later this month and even though I'm really thinking concert, a tenor might work. Good luck with the Boston lead!

Couloirman
05-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Still here. I had someone who wanted it but I deleted all my PMs by accident and forget who it was. I can ship now as well if you cover the cost. The uke is in great shape with nothing but minor micro scratches on the gloss from playing it and just having it around. Most of the scratches were there when I got it the finish on the mainlands just isnt as polished as some cosmetically but it in no way affects tone.

No returns on this one since Im leaving for europe in a week or two.

rocko
05-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Pm sent with some questions.

Couloirman
05-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Still available