Argh- can't find the original thread

TCK

Reaction score
But today was a great day for uking in F- this video is autobiographical, way too long, and not for the faint of heart.
With a nod to Hank Williams
and my favorite video thread so far on the Underground.
I really have a thing for trains

Dave that was so much fun. Mate, you're a legend. A born entertainer..I'm kicking back here with a couple of beers wishing I was there sharing one with you and strumming some ol country songs on our ukes. This is what it's all about. Cheers for sharing the day, loved it...still smiling now
:cheers:

nicely done, brother Dave, really entertaining..... and I'm with Jon - me, you, a couple of ukuleles and a sixpack of beer needs to happen.... I'm sure one of us will end up driving a couple of thousand miles at some point in the future....

Argh- thanks for the heads up on the volume thing Kurt- I think I am putting my microphone on the wrong setting because I forgot to read the darn manual.
And fella's- I am up for beers and ukes any time, any place, and don't mind driving (Dave Dudley egging me on, right). Thanks for watching friends, and the kind words. I figure we will start with this one:

There you go Kurt- solid class- wait for Mr. Sho-bud, that was my bottle of milk when I was a kid :)

Hey Dave, you are awesome and your vids are always fun.

So Dave I have a friend learning the accordion. I have never had an accordion friend before. So she comes over with her accordion and we are playing together until she pulls out Beautiful Brown Eyes. Hey I play that on the ukulele! So she played the accordion and I strummed the uke. It was fun. To bad I don't do video's.

Dave that was F'n great! You are no doubt an entertainer, I giggled the whole time I watched this. I agree with Jon and Bill, beers all around.

Awe Rox- your killing me here- would love to see that go down! I only have one accordion friend too, and she is just learning so I figure it will be a while before we bring that to the world. Thanks again for your kind words...I think I have really just found a nice forum for making a fool of myself ;)
Elisdad- thanks again mate. Glad I could give you and laugh and would gladly sit and pick over beers with you as well-
Cheers
Dave

Top Bottom