Rally DUB-2F banjo uke.

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
I purchased this banjo uke about three weeks ago. I think its a great banjo uke, and at its price point is a great intro to the banjo uke. I have an opportunity to buy a Lanikai banjolele for a great price so I'm going to jump on it.

This uke isn't perfect, as there are a few finish flaws and it could use a set up. That's the trade off when you buy a uke at this price point, but it was well worth it to me.

I'm looking to get $125 + shipping.

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

Wow, that seems like a great deal...
...It looks nearly the same as my Gold Tone Deluxe (same factory?) that costs 4 times as much!

I will buy it. Where do we go from here? thecraftedcow@comcast.net

The title says it all. Contact me..let/s talk $$$.

To me.or someone else??

Since I have not heard from you, do I take that to mean you have sold it to someone else,or what is happening? I asked if you wanted to send me a request for funds ?

Sometimes things are not meant to be. I do not get upset when things go to the person to whom they rightfully belong. I am a dealer for Eddy Finn, so I shall get the one trimmed in brass. Even on sale it will cost more than what you were asking. I did get a new Baroq-ulele at an extremely good price, I am glad someone else also was blessed. Thank you for trying to contact me.

wdt

Top Bottom